1. What is My Account?
Registering to the My Account service is free and allows you to recall your personal information when visiting us next time, making it faster to place future orders.
Once you have registered with us, you can sign in using your user name and password. We'll provide you with an address book and a reminder section, to store your recipients details, together with a log of orders previously placed.
2. I forgot my password!
Don't worry. We've got you covered. Here's what you need to do.
Step 1: Click here to go to the login page
Step 2: Enter your e-mail ID
A new password will be sent to your registered email. You can use that password to login to your Account and then reset it in the My Account section.
3. Oops! I do not remember my login ID and password.
- No worries! Please share your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for your login ID & password. We will provide you with your login credentials.
4. What is my Cart?
- Like shopping carts in a retail store, My Cart helps you keep the things you want at one place, while you continue browsing or leave the site to think about it.
5. Can I remove products in my Cart?
- Yes, if you wish to remove a particular product from your Cart, click on 'Manage Your Cart'. You will be able to see all products in your cart. Click on the 'Remove' button next to the item you wish to remove from your Cart.
6. Where to track my shipment of the orders?
- You can track your order for the latest information on delivery. You will see a 'Track Order' option on the top right corner of the page. Enter your order number & click on 'Track Now' to see the current status of your order.